Everyone in today’s world loves to groom themselves. There are various ways where one can do it. One of those is Hair extensions. Yes, you read it right, hair extensions!
Hair extensions have become very prominent in today’s era. It seems like the world is now fascinated with hair extensions. But let me tell you, hair extensions or maybe we say hair treatments are not as harmful as what people portray them to be.
There are many myths about the concept of hair extensions. The major ones include:
1. Hair Extensions don’t look natural
2. They’re only used by influencers and bloggers
4. Hair Extensions are too expensive
5. They damage your hair extensively.
But the myths are just in words. The facts have a completely different aspect to say. Let’s read and find out what the facts have to say against the myths which are written above:
- Hair extensions if set correctly looks more beautiful and give your hair a more natural look.
- Extensions give you a significant confidence boost & help you feel more like yourself.
- Wearing additional hair will add extra weight to your head, but wearing them should feel no different than wearing a tight ponytail.
- Hair Extensions are much less than they were when only celebrities could afford them.
- Clip-ins don’t pull out or damage your hair any more than when you put a hair clip or ponytail in.
So, now it’s your turn to decide. The ball is in your court. It’s your call to either pamper yourself and do what your heart says at @daextensiozz or listen to people and myths and lose another chance to have a self-glow up.